Saturday, September 24, 2011

Our 1 Year Anniversary!

 One year ago today,
I was putting on a white dress, he was putting on a black tux,
and we walked out of a beautiful white temple hand in hand.
That's right folks, today is our one year anniversary!


Here we are on our honeymoon in Mexico



It has been such a wonderful year, full of ups and downs.
 I think you can't fully enjoy the good times unless you go through some of the harder times together and come out of it with a love even stronger.
We've grown so much closer in this past year.
And I'm so excited for all the years ahead with each other!  

More from our honeymoon

One of the dress-up nights on the cruise ship


One of the last nights on the ship!

I've been in love with you since high school William, 
and I love being married to you!
We are learning a lot of life lessons together and loving every minute of it.

Pin It!