Hello Diary! How have you been.
I'm sorry I haven't written a diary entry since last week.
I've been hard at work on our house, STILL unpacking.
I never realized how much Work it was to move allll our stuff from one place to another.
I kindof want to just throw away all the little junk we have. :)
So you know how I sometimes just can't pick which shoes to wear with an outfit??
{this IS the house of shoes after all..}
Well this entry is no exception :)
Here's take 2, with some little slingback sandals.
What do you think?
In other news, I was really wanting a mustard skirt recently,
{what's up with me and mustard lately?!} and I was sadly looking at my closet
seeing if there was anything I could make Look like a yellow skirt.
Then DUH! Like a lightbulb it hit me-what about my yellow Modcloth dress?!
Previously worn as a dress Here.
All I had to do was add a fun top and hide the line where they meet with a belt.
Score.
| Got this fun headband worn as a flower pin at that For Your Basket etsy fair, from Jennie Moss, here! |
- striped top: thrifted {Jones New York}
- belt: thrifted
- flower headband/pin: Jennie Moss
- necklace: Forever 21
- dress worn as skirt: Modcloth sale
- red wedges: charlotte russe
- brown sandals: Marshalls

