Friday, September 2, 2011

I'M BACK!

Dear Fashion Diary,




Diary, have you missed me?! I'm finally back from my hiatus!
Thanks to husband being so tech savvy,
he hooked up our internet!!
Oh what a relief.





On another note, how fabulous are these patterns together?! 
I love the military look with the bold polka dots and the bright
red skirt I found at D.I.
One of my favorite thrifted purchases Ever.






So the next few fashion posts will be old ones from before we moved,
that's how behind I am on everything! 
What did Anyone do before internet?!
;)


I cannot wait to get this apartment cleaned and unpacked so I can 
go to town taking photos for you all to see!
{disclaimer: it may be a while...we have a lot of junk}

oh and psst...if you guys like anything you see on here, 
don't hesitate to pin it on your Pinterest boards!
Personally I love having the "Pin It" icon up on my bookmarks toolbar
so that I can pin anything I like wherever I am online!
If  you want to see my Pinterest boards, 

  • army cardi: Forever 21
  • top: Smashion.com {orig. Forever 21}
  • belt: came with Dillards dress
  • skirt: thrifted
  • wedges: Charlotte russe


Pin It!