Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dorothy's Shoes.

Dearest Fashion Diary,




 Click your heels 3 times and meet the latest addition to my little shoe family.
Aren't they adorable?!
When I saw these little flats sparkling at me from the Payless shelves,
I grabbed them up at once and fought the urge to
RUN to the cash register.

You see, I have a history with flats like these. I've seen
the Steve Madden version at Dillard's {pictured to your left} and have had my eye on them for quite some time. One problem, they were $39.99 ON SALE. A little much for just flats, yes? I shudder to think what the full price was.
I'm like a raccoon, I see something sparkly and I jump at it. So right when I had given up all hope of bringing my sparkly shoe'd dreams to life, I spotted the almost Identical flats at Payless for half the price. I couldn't believe it!
Thus proving my blog motto correct: 
When you see something cute but terribly expensive, you can always find almost the Same thing for cheaper somewhere Else! :)









the colors of this outfit just made me happy to wear :)


Loving my new Revlon mint/aqua nail polish!




I also need to add that I took inspiration for this outfit from Girl and Closet's outfit.
She always has cute outfits on!!!


  • polka-dot top:thrifted
  • lace shirt: Charlotte Russe sale
  • belt: Wet Seal
  • skinnies: Forever 21 online
  • shoes: Payless
  • watch: Charming Charlie
  • camera necklace: gift


    PS! Don't miss my guest post over Here!!!at 'Momma Go Round' :)
Pin It!