Monday, August 29, 2011

Moving Is No Picnic!

Yes, we are still moving.....


{If only I looked that cute while packing/moving...}


Oooooooh my goodness you guys this week has been CRAZY.
We do not have any internet set up at our new place yet
and I never realized how spoiled I was!!
It has been so hard not being able to keep up with my favorite blogs 
and returning comments and such. 
We are currently cleaning up our old place which still has internet 
so I took this opportunity to let you all know I'm still ALIVE!
I promise!
I cannot wait to get our New place all unpacked and post pictures! 
Plus, I have a plethora of outfit posts just waiting impatiently 
to be posted, poor things.
We should have internet by thursday {fingers crossed!}
So hopefully I will be back by then.

Oh and I can't wait to show you all the pictures from the 
For Your Basket etsy/art fair!




Have a wonderful week everyone!
Pin It!