Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Reunited and it Feels so Good"

Friends! I'm BACK!
It's nice to be reunited with  my little bloggy here :)
{I think it got lonely}





Don't worry, I'll be posting a TON of pictures from my trip soon,
but I still have a few fashion posts left from before
so I want to get some out of the way.
Plus, I took like a Gazillion pictures so I gotta go through them all first. My work is cut out for me! We had so much fun though I never wanted it to end. 



As promised, I did get quite the nasty sunburn that I'm still recovering from
{totallyworthit}
And even today I still feel the rocking of the boat every time I walk around!
Anyway, Lake Powell is so majestic and never-ending!
We saw so many sights and I was left
in complete awe of the nature God created all around me.








But, more on all of that later! Stay tuned, it's going to be GRAND.
What did you all do last week? 
Are you enjoying your summer?!

  • yellow top: Ross
  • belt: Target
  • skirt: thrifted {Gap}
  • skirt underneath: forever 21
  • heels: Charlotte Russe


    ---


P.S. THANK YOU ALL for the sweet thoughtful comments last week! They were such a nice surprise to come home to :) You are all so amazing. Thanks so much lovelies!
Pin It!