I finally own my first Modcloth dress! Most of their stuff is so overpriced for me
so I thought this day would never come.
But that's why sales were invented! yaaayyyy!!
| This is the first time I've worn this necklace since my wedding day! |
| Tha's right, I pop my collah. (Did I just say Collah?) |
Husbandman and I are going to Lake Powell this week! Finally, an entire week off from work.
I am so excited.
His family always goes to Lake Powell every summer-it's tradition.
And now I get to go with them!
So I'll be back in a week, probably with a sunburn. :)
![]() |
| I'm really loving this ponytail look lately. And it's so easy! Just leave a piece of hair out when you put your hair up and wrap it around the hair tie and pin it underneath. |
![]() |
| I bartered this bracelet down to $5 in Mexico on our honeymoon! I'm quite the shrude businesswoman ;) |
| the earrings are also vintage and from my wedding day :) |
- Dress: Modcloth sale
- shirt underneath: Downeast
- necklace/earrings: vintage
- flats: Pacsun
I hope you are all enjoying your summer! Make the most of it!
And I truly want to thank all of my followers for being so awesome!!!
You all are so great with all your Sweet comments.
It brightens my day to read what you all say-every single comment is appreciated.

