Friday, August 5, 2011

Crazy Hazy Summer Days

Dear Fashion Diary,







This is yet another old outfit from before my trip.
Sorry I haven't posted those pics yet, but believe me They're Comin!
This look is kinda bleh to me, not the cutest;
but it's good for a hot summer day.
I wore this to a stake activity in the park, and it was a hot one 
so I was just looking for a way to make shorts and a shirt look a little less boring.
{I can't stand to just wear jeans and a top, I have to add layers!!}




Not sure how I feel about me wearing the top knot...Kinda look like a grandma. Other girlies can pull it off beautifully though! {ahem...The Daybook..}

  • white polo: used to be my mom's
  • pink undershirt: thrifted $4
  • owl necklace: Forever 21
  • belt: thrifted $1
  • shorts: kmart $5
  • boat shoes: payless

    Hope you're all enjoying those crazy hazy summer days! :)



Pin It!