Monday, August 8, 2011

Guess Where I am Right Now?



As if the cup doesn't give it away..haha
This photo is actually from a couple weeks ago but I'm sitting in the same exact spot
I took this picture at. Nothin better than a smoothie, banana bread, and a blog post.
Starbucks has become my main hang out spot while I wait
and wait
and wait
and wait
for my work shift to start at Olive Garden across the street.
Oh the joys of having one car :)
I once sat in this spot for 4 hours waiting because my husband's shift was at 12 and mine wasn't till 4. If that isn't true love I don't know what is folks.
It's ok though, I love the starbuckian atmosphere. {yes that's a word}


What I don't like right now though is the boy right next to me continuing to openly Stare at me then turn around & pretend he's looking out the window every time. 
Yes, random boy I don't know, I DO have peripheral vision. I can see you.




Oh, and on a side note, I finally GAVE IN and joined Pinterest... 
if you want to see my boards they're right Here.

oh and on a completely even MORE random side note..what is up with everyone's obsession with multi-colored Macaroons lately?? I don't get it..it's like 'the thing' now. are they tasty? Someone clue me in!
Pin It!