It's finally here! The event I promised would happen
and only took 3.7509888 & 1/2 years to follow through on!
Our trip to Lake Powell :)
The first day we did the race up the sand dune. Straight shot up. It's intense.
| Alll that you see there is sand. Looks easier than it is! Sand is so hard to run in! |
We all started strong and booked it at first, but all died out in the end... I was last. wah wah.
Then hubby biffed it pretty bad running down the mountain and ran into a rock. He's ok though, don't worry folks! Just a pretty messed up knee.
And then... Wakeboarding!!!
Here's my B.I.L. {brother in law} Mark:
My other B.I.L. Kevin:
And my S.I.L. Laura!
This picture just had to be full screen. She was singing along to The Beegees we were blastin!
They even brought their Adorable dog Jingles. She tried to make her getaway by fashioning a raft and an oar! We thwarted her escape though. Don't you worry.
| My hubby is quite a babe. :) |
| {my mother in law Barb!} |
Stay tuned for more fun photography and silly pictures in Part 2! You won't want to miss it ;)




