Saturday, August 20, 2011

Aqua and Lace.

Dear Fashion Diary,

{disclaimer: exciting news at the bottom of this post!}




In case ya'll haven't noticed, I LOVE the color aqua. It's so unique.
It's mostly blue, but with a Dash of green sprinkled in.
It was also one of my wedding colors.


So when I spotted this aqua polo at the thrift store, I JUMPED (get it??) for joy!
Husbandman told me it was frumpy but 
I knew I could do so much with it. All you need is a color/print you love
and you can work Wonders with any garment!
Never take a thrift store at face value. When thrifting, imagine 
what the piece of clothing could look like with some TLC, 
not what it looks like now-Be Creative!
I almost never wear a secondhand piece of clothing as it is. Always add something to it.


I got this ring with Husbandman at a Farmer's Market where we live! Walking amongst all the fresh fruit and jewelry stands; I felt like I was in You've Got Mail for heavens sakes.

The whole reason I got this overshirt is for the LACE! And how perfect is this NECKLACE?!


  • aqua polo: thrifted
  • lace overshirt/skinnies: Forever 21
  • belt: Ross
  • ballet flats: Pac Sun
  • necklace: Le Mode Accessories


    I am over Here today on Gentri's blog! I couldn't be more excited about this. Go check out her cute blog!
Pin It!