So you all know I like getting cute clothes on the cheap right??
Well I want to introduce you all to Walmart's cheap new, MODEST fashion line, Bella Bird!
Sadly, it is only available in select Utah and Idaho Walmarts.
But since I live in Idaho I have seen it all in person and I about DIED!

I'm not gonna lie, I never thought Walmart would be capable of
producing such Adorable stuff!! And for so cheap!
You guys. everything is $22 or less.
Even the dresses are no more than $22!

Bella Bird – “Walmart's brand new line of affordable, modest and fashionable apparel for women”. “Bella Bird has modest-cut skirts, dresses and tops in soft jersey knits and fun cotton prints for $22 or less!”
![]() |
| My favorite. |
The beauty of it all is Bella Bird has so many options you can mix and match! How dreamy is this skirt.....Love it. It's like a cheaper DownEast Basics!
![]() |
| See these prices?! Love the cardigans. |
Check out how this blogger styled one of their cardigans!

So go check it out at http://www.bellabird.com/ or head to your nearest Walmart if you live in Utah or Idaho! Fingers crossed they expand to ALL Walmarts :)







