Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Horton Hears a Who

Dear Fashion Diary,




Talk about hidden treasures inches from your front door! 
Recently this cute little field of 
what I think must be a gathering of those adorable puffball flowers on Horton Hears a Who
popped up right by our apartment! Who Knew. {not me, apparently. Till last week.}



I like to think there are worlds of Whos living in all of these.
See? I'm even talking to some of them in the above photograph.

 





As a child I'm quite certain I would've thought fairies lived in this 'meadow'. I still am was obsessed with the idea of fairies living among us :) It's such a magical idea, no?



  • top/belt: thrifted
  • shell necklace/wedges: Charlotte Russe
  • white skinnies: Walmart {$3!!!}
  • bag: Fossil {Dillards}


    With all this talk of mythical creatures, what are some of Your favorites?? I'd love to hear!
Pin It!