Sunday, July 17, 2011

Flutter Sleeves and Sequin Purses.

Dear Fashion Diary,






So Diary, I know you are probably sick of seeing these flare pants 
over and over.
But I can't help myself, I love them so much!
And getting them on sale from $70 to $17?
C'mon. Of course I practically live in them. They're Gap for Heaven's Sakes.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyways...
I would like to present my New Fossil bag! 
I think I wore it one other time on here but this time I'm really showcasing it.
You see, this bag caused quite a fuss.
The second I laid eyes on it at the mall I nearly fainted I loved it so much.
All the other messenger bags I wanted were too huge to use daily, 
but this one was Just right. 
And the color scheme made me swoon!
I've had my heart set on this style of bag 
ever since I can remember, but have never wanted to pay the high price for them.


This bag was no different. It was $108! NOooooo way jose.
So I constantly kept my eye on it online scouting for sales and what-not.
Until it finally came down to $50.
(even that is a little much but there were only like 3 left in store and I figured it wouldn't be marked down any more than that.)
Problem was, I still hadn't found a job yet. But I was worried if I waited too long it would sell out! So, I did what any critical-thinking girl would do. 
Asked mom for help! 
My sweet sweet mother bought the purse for me and I promised to pay her right back the second I got a job. Lo and behold, I got hired at Olive Garden soon after,
and the next time we visited AZ I paid her back in full and the beauty was MINE!
Finally, my own buckle, cream canvas, w/ a latch, messenger bag :)
(Diary.... you are probably thinking that's way too much work for a purse..But to that I say this. Diaries can't think! so ha!)

and howdya like my little sequin purse necklace I found at an antique store?? It can actually hold a few small things in it.


Long story short: be prepared to see this bag around here A Lot.


  • top: Ross
  • belt: thrifted
  • jeans: Gap sale
  • purse: Fossil (Dillard's)
  • shoes: gift {Ross?}
  • necklace: antique store
Pin It!