| I felt this outfit was too boring, so I added this spunky vintage belt I just scored. |
| oh and p.s., who knew actually using hair mousse helped one's hair look a little better?! |
- top/bag/flats: Ross
- belt: vintage/thrifted
- skirt: Agaci
Remember me telling you about my new job?
Well this is what I wore to that interview with the GM!
And some of you have asked where I got hired, and that answer is
Olive Garden! I'm a hostess :)
I'm the first smiling face people see and the last they see on the way out.
It's pretty overwhelming right now and exhausting to stand for so long,
but it will be a growing experience for me and
I'm excited! It's teaching me to be more outgoing and break out of my shell.
Thank you all So very much for your well wishes and good-luckeries! You all are amazing and make my day every single day.
what new adventures have you all recently embarked on??