As I was thinking of a title for this diary entry, I knew I wanted the word bridge in it because
I'm posing on a bridge here. Then I thought of that movie Bridges of Madison County,
and realized, I literally live in Madison County, Idaho!!!
I've never seen the movie and have no idea what it's about but the play on words worked for me! I mean what are the chances. I was standing on a bridge literally in Madison County.
Anyway. Onto the outfit. I know my last post was about wearing an outfit more than one way,
so I feel a bit repetitive here but whatevs. Deal with it. haha!
This lovely dress can be worn So many ways! I love its potential.
So here is look number 1:
Nice and simple.
Look number 2:
Slightly more classy with a blazer and heels to wear out somewhere.
Look number 3:
more playful, with a denim jacket. Fun for a picnic and such!
This is the look I wore oot-and-aboot. Husbandman & I went on a stroll through the BYU gardens! Prettiest place in Rexbrg I'd say.
| I found this necklace at an antique store for 5 bucks! I'm telling you, antique stores are the place to get your one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces. I miss the Arizona shops. |
- dress: Maurices
- black blazer/belt: thrifted
- necklace: vintage
- black heels: Charlotte Russe/Brown flats: Pac Sun/ Black flats: Ross
- jean jacket: Ross
So I just watched the trailer to Bridges of Madison County and...that was a piece of work. Super odd. I just wanted to use the title k? :)
p.s. I want to give a big thanks to Gentri for her giveaway! I won 3rd place!
p.p.s Can someone please tell me how to adjust my blog layout to allow me to have x-large pictures without sidebars overlapping??


