Sunday, June 19, 2011

1 Outfit, 2 Ways.

Dear Fashion Diary,


This look can be done 2 ways. Look number 1 is slightly more chic & fancier,
with high heels..







And here we have look number 2! This is a step more casual. Add some flats and a belt and voi-la! You're ready for a casual but cute trip to the grocery store.







p.s. These jeans are Really old and they used to be long skinny jeans. I was about to throw them out when I realized I could transform them into cropped pants similar to the styles Audrey Hepburn would wear! All I did was chop off the bottom few inches but it was still a fun project nonetheless. :)



Amazing how shoes can transform a look, isn't it? 
I encourage all of you to see how many ways you can wear one outfit!


My new faaaaaavorite bag from Ross of all places! On sale no less!



  • striped top/purse: Ross
  • eiffel tower necklace: Forever 21
  • bunny ring: Free gift from Romwe
  • belt: Goodwill
  • pants altered by me: Ross??
  • heels: charlotte russe
  • flats: Pac Sun
    -Sara Jane.
    p.p.s. wish me luck on my first day of orientation at my New job today! Yikes!
Pin It!