Monday, June 27, 2011

Our Engagement Photos

So I recently realized that I never uploaded my engagement pictures to my blog! I did my wedding photos Here and Here,
but no engagements! So for your viewing pleasure, 
I present our photoshoot:



Funny story about that cup-we filled it with Styrofoam and sprayed some whip cream just on the very top, and my mom added a fake cherry! ha! She also made those straws.











Can you believe this is a KFC?!

If you can't read the banner (that my mom made from SCRATCH) it says Will and Sara.


I thought this would be cute in a corny way to take a picture by the Start sign, to signify the 'start' of our future together! Cheesy? I think yes.


We couldn't resist a picture with this Adorable gnome.


{We went to 3 locations: 
Smeeks--check it out! in Phoenix AZ,
a KFC that looks like a diner Gilbert, AZ
& a business park area in Mesa, AZ.}

If you want to see the other Amazing photos our photographer Jessica has done, go to her website right here! Her business is called Sierra Studios Photography. 
And if you want to see her blog where she uploads photoshoots regularly, go Here!

p.s. if you also want to see more banners my mom has made 
and her other lovely creations, go to her blog here where she has a link to her shop.
Pin It!