Wednesday, May 4, 2011

F.D.: Spring Flowers.

Dear Fashion Diary,




I know I just wrote about this yellow shirt
yesterday, but 
these photos are actually from Sunday.
So I didn't wear it 2 days in a row.
(though I have been known to do that with new clothes!)

Speaking of yesterday's post,
remember that pink shirt
I got at the DI?? (like Goodwill)
Well guess what.
I also got this skirt there!

(ya know, if you look hard enough into this ring, you can see the future!!)

I felt so bright and Springy wearing this. Perfect for this time of year!



I struck gold with my latest DI trip,
just wait till you see the 
rest of the AMAZING skirts I got there!
Photos to come!






  • blazer: Target
  • yellow shirt: Ross
  • belt: Downeast Basics $1
  • skirt: thrifted
  • shoes: Target
  • necklace: Style Lounge (AZ)
  • aqua nailpolish: Revlon

-Bright-colored Gal,
Sara Jane.
Pin It!