So I was perusing through
all of my fashion diary photos,
all of my fashion diary photos,
and I realized I had a couple of
"meh" outfits left that I never blogged about.
so here are the couple of 'leftovers' of my diary entries.
So that was my cuddle-up-to-a-blanket-on-a-stormy-afternoon outfit.
There are few things I love more than
slipping on a warm knit sweater on a cold day and watching a chick flick.
Now onto my last leftover:
Yet another casual outfit. You're probably sick of seeing
these jeans with these shoes, thus
it's just a leftover.
But I still love this belt with this shade of
pink. My favorite casual t-shirt!
The sequins add just a touch of chic to the casualness.
Outfit #1
- sweater: thrifted
- vest: thrifted
- necklace: Charming Charlies
- jeans: Forever 21
- shoes: Payless
Outfit #2 - shirt: Gap
- birdcage necklace: Claire's/sequin purse necklace: antique
- belt: Target
- jeans: Charlotte Russe
- shoes: gift
-Sara Jane.
