Tuesday, May 3, 2011

F.D.: Free Bird.

Dear Fashion Diary,

This shade of pink is my absolute favorite.
Even though it's
a smidge big on me I grabbed it
as soon as I spotted it at DI.
can't beat $4.
Isn't thrifting grand??! 




I even have this shade in nail polish I love it so much :)

I call it, "Paris Pink". It covers the walls of my old room as well.







Here's a little story about a little bird.
It saw the world through the bars of it's little cage
and dreamed of one day
flying free.
Until one day, it happened! :)




Ok so here's an alternative
way to wear this shirt 
that I discovered:



Waddya'll think? Which way is best?

  • Pink top: thrifted
  • necklace: Claire's
  • yellow lace top: Ross
  • pants/lace top: Charlotte Russe
  • belt: Downeast Basics
  • shoes: gift
  • wrist cuff: Style Lounge
  • rose ring: Forever 21

-The Free Bird,
Sara Jane.
Pin It!