Monday, May 2, 2011

F.D.: Gladiators & Bird Cages.

Dear Fashion Diary,

So here's what I wore the other..week, Diary.
Nothin to write home about but I had
just gotten a ton of fun thifted clothes and 
wanted to try out some outfits.
 



This polka dot top could go with just about anything! You may see it later over my white sundress. ;)


Something about ruffles, bird cages and vests just thrills me!


Ok so I have always gone 
back and forth over 
the gladiator shoe.
Husband hates them but I couldn't resist for some reason!
I needed some sandals for the upcoming
summer and all I've got are flip flops.
Something about the design and shiny gold spoke to me
and I took it as a sign when I found them in my size
at Goodwill!

What do you think? Can I pull off the gladiator style??





Latest faaaaavorite necklace. Claire's! whaaa??

  • mustard shirt: Ross
  • polka dot top: thrifted 
  • vest: thrifted
  • belt: Wet Seal
  • necklace: Claire's
  • jeans: Charlotte Russe
  • gladiator sandals: thrifted


-the Gladiator chick,
Sara Jane.
Pin It!