I'm back!
And boy was it hard to return to Idaho after basking in the Arizona sun.
I almost forgot what the sun felt like on my skin!
The entire trip was splendid with picture perfect weather :)
I also had to take advantage of stopping by Forever 21,
which we don't have in Idaho;
which is where I got these lovely pants (belt included)!!
| I've been looking for cropped pants and these seemed so J Crew I had to get them! |
It was so lovely to see William's and My family, I've missed everyone SO much.
And as I mentioned in my previous post,
we even had time to squeeze in a Tea Party (photos to come).
There's nothing like seeing old friends
and driving familiar streets you've driven all your life.
| This is one of the most Comfortable outfits to wear, yet it's chic! Love it. |
| Another fun purchase at the best az mall ever (I was naughty). |
| And here's me and my momma, the craft queen! Feel free to check out her blog. |
- purple overshirt: Gap clearance
- necklace: Icing
- tank: Old Navy
- pants: Forever 21
- shoes/bag: thrifted (DI)
--Your Sun-Lover,
Sara Jane.

