Saturday, April 9, 2011

FD: Long Distance Posting.

Dear Diary,



So I feel kind of funny
posting these Idaho pictures when I'm not even
in the state :)

Me and hubby are back home visiting family between his semesters. 


side-note: Sara got her highlights on!! FINALLY.

Anyways, back to..the other day.







So remember when I told you about the flowers I got at work
that I planned on making a 
necklace out of?

Well....tah dah!



I will probably change it up as I get more ideas. Here are a few things I could do with them:
-make a belt
-use 1 or 2 as purse accessories
-headband
-blazer brooch


I got the idea for this hairstyle from Ashley
It's simple and fun!






We've been having so much fun being home,
though we happened to bring
the nasty Idaho weather with us to our normally sunny Arizona!

It's been overcast and rainy but hey I'll take it.
We've even gone to a Tea Party that my
friends throw annually! 
Today was the 4th annual and it was quite the affair!

We all dressed up in tea party attire and listened to records and ate
cucumber sandwhiches, cupcakes, etc. 
There was also some dancing :)



I apologize for the abundance of pictures today..
I was just having too much fun in this 
dress!!

As usual, I was thinking of other ways to wear this. 
Here's number 2:

And number 3.


  • dress: Wet Seal
  • undershirt: Forever 21
  • necklace: homemade; supplies from Jo-Ann
  • leggings: ?
  • shoes: steven madden c/o Amazon
    • boots: ebay
    • jeans: charlotte russe
    • sandals: thrifted


      Well I'll be enjoying the arizona sun this week (I forgot what sunlight looked like..) and seeing family so it may be a few days before
      my next post, but I'll try to write in my 'diary' soon!
      Hope you're all having a stellar week :)

      -Out of town Gal,
      Sara Jane.
Pin It!