So do you remember that I mentioned in my last post that
William and I had the privilege to attend a
Tea Party!!!?
Well here are just a few pictures of the highlights from that Marvelous event.
| Here we have (left to right): Brittany, Jenell, and Raila! Dear friends of mine :) |
(Brittany & Raila made their dresses completely, and Jenell got hers for free!)
![]() |
| We even had real records playing vintage music! |
![]() |
| Me and the darling husband :) |
| Jenell did a Fantastic job on the decorations!! So magical. |
While at my mom's house, she still had my wedding dress up hanging, and I decided to take some pictures! I've been meaning to take up close pictures of it for a while. So many fun details!
![]() |
| It didn't have sleeves at all before my mom got her hands on it! |
In case you haven't seen my wedding post, here is the dress in all it's glory :)
Thanks Mom for altering my 50's dress to be the Perfect dress for me! Stay tuned for part 2 of our road trip back to Idaho and some fun times at the amazing Joe's BBQ :)




