So I had 2 different pitchers on my floating shelves, and we've been switching back and forth. Since I took this picture however I have decided to stick to the one on the right. You like?
![]() |
| This is one of the funnest things to photograph :) |
| One of Will's family friends MADE this for us as a wedding gift. We finally got it on the wall! She took all the pictures herself :) It's such a unique way to showcase the Shoemaker name. |
| Pottery Barn hooks that I happen to adore. Yay for gift cards! |
And now we reach the office on your right! (keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle.)
| Another IKEA find. My first furniture purchase from a few years ago. |
![]() |
| la-la-love this Hobby Lobby mirror. Matches the frame in the living room! |
Now you will see the bedroom on your right. We're walking, we're walking....
| My funny way of storing my headbands :P |
![]() |
| We got this amazing vintage dresser from Will's uncle. Fits right in with our theme!! |
![]() |
| My perfumes |
![]() |
| drumroll...now the SHOE SHRINE!!! |
| I married into the perfect name, right? ;) |
![]() |
| My insane collection of necklaces.. I may or may not have a jewelry addiction. |
![]() |
| I may or may not also have a ring/shoe addiction. |
















