Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fashion Diary-Next Entry

Here is my next "journal entry" Ü Most fashion bloggers post one outfit at a time but I like to show a smattering of my past couple weeks of outfits (plus I don't have an opportunity to dress up Every day haha). Which look do you think suits me best? I have several looks but don't really know which one is Me. I like to have fun with a ton of different looks :) Well, without further ado:




  • Jacket: DI
  • lace shirt: Charlotte Russe
  • bracelet: Style Lounge
  • necklace: Style Lounge

  • Cameo cardigan: XXI
  • sequin tank: Agaci
  • Eiffel Tower necklace: Forever 21
  • skirt w/ belt: Agaci
  • shoes: Payless


  • Shirt: Ross
  • belt: Forever 21
  • jeans: Walmart







  • t-shirt: Forever 21
  • lace shirt: Charlotte Russe
  • cameo necklace: gift
  • skirt: Ross??
  • patterned tights: Target
  • shoes: 1314

  • military cardigan: Forever 21
  • nautical dress: Ross
  • elephant necklace: Forever 21


Pin It!