Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winter in Idaho

So my mood was starting to match the weather outside-which was gloomy. Then I decided to change my attitude and see the beauty in the winters here. If you open your eyes, there is so much artistry around. I've never lived in a place where there are actually 4 seasons-so this is an exciting change for me! All of these pictures were from the area surrounding our apartment complex :) Hope you enjoy the exquisite winter as I see it through my lens!







I was standing right outside my front door when I took this picture. I love seeing the temple every time I go outside!




A little ice cream treat for me and the husband after dinner :)







I loved these cute little red berries!








I recently tackled my mom's famous Chicken Pot Pie recipe for a dinner with some friends. It was a total success!!! One of the favorite dishes of my childhood.





Pin It!