I found this collage pre-made online so I couldn't switch it but you still get the idea. This is barely the same person anymore.

Well I hope I didn't disgust anyone with these photos, but I wanted to make an important point. Even though the thought of being rich and famous seems glamorous and wonderful, it is not always so. There are some celebrities that handle the fame brilliantly, and I applaud them. But someone has to ask, when is enough Enough?? Hollywood has claimed too many lives to drugs and other similar addictions, i.e. Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, and Brittany Murphy. When everyone keeps taking a piece of you to make their dime from your fame, what is left?? I just hope others see these sad examples, and think twice before trying to join the Hollywood game. Like everything in life, use moderation in all your choices. :) |