Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Very Autumn Outfit.

Dear Fashion Diary,












This has been my 'fall uniform' as of late. I got this sweater-top at the
uhhh-mazing Forever 21 {it had 2 stories!} in Utah from this trip.
I can't wait to wear it with everything!
Plaid collared shirts underneath, cute winter coats over it, with a skirt and colored nylons, 
it looks cute no matter how you wear it! 
And it kindof shatters the outdated fashion rule, no black and brown together.
{I'm all about pushin boundaries, people. Livin on the edge.}

Oh and how fun is this new pearl ring?! Everyone that sees it is so confused as to 
how it stays on my finger haha. I always go to Forever 21
for all and any unique jewelry. 


I just love this time of year and I'm so ready for Halloween!
The decorations these days are so expensive though..I'm at a loss. 
I was raised in the Funnest of halloween homes. We spared nothing.
And now I want my home to be that fun!
If anyone has any home-made Halloween decorations
ideas I would love to know!! 



  • trench: Burlington Coat Factory, clearance
  • striped sweater/jeans/glasses necklace/ring: Forever 21
  • purse: Dillard's
  • boots:  Charlotte Russe.com
  • belt: thrifted




Pin It!

22 comments:

Emma Frances said...

LOVE the outfit. And I didn't even realize that was a ring. It's so cool! I also LOVE your necklace. And I need to get myself some boots! Love yours!

Rachel said...

It's soooo crazy to see you NOT wearing a skirt! (:But I just ADORE those boots! Love them.

Sabrina T. said...

lovely outfit..perfect for autumn:)

Patchwork à Porter

Beth said...

luv the boots. cute outfit. & such a cool ring. (:

Maiken said...

this is definitely a perfect fall outfit and I simply must mention how much I like those cool boots ;)

Ewelina said...

Great bag ! I love it :)

Erin said...

LOVE those boots and that necklace! So fun! :)

Gentri said...

You look gorgeous. Love this outfit so much!

Twenty Somethings said...

Can't wait for fall here now in India.
You look great as always and i like the ring and yes that sweater is too cute :)

Tanya
xoxo

Charmaine said...

I love the curved detail on the back of that trench. Awesomeness!

Mel said...

Great boots and sweater -- Perfect fall outfit!

www.melsmanyhats.blogspot.com

beckaboots said...

Love the sweater and the ring- soo cool. I made a wreath but I'm not too happy with it's results and I'm too lazy to change it.

Bekah
If Work Permits

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Perfect fall look! You look great..!
I have a similar ring and everyone who sees it has the same comment!

Silvertigo said...

I love, love, love those boots of yours :) and great outfit altogether :) xoxo

www.handmadedreams-silvertigo.blogspot.com
(sorry, couldn't make it as a funtional link as I'm commenting from my cell phone... But do visit, there's a giveaway too ;))

Ariana said...

I love love love the texture on the back of the coat!

You put outfits together SO WELL! :)

Rochelle's Closet said...

great outfit, i love your boots ;-)

thanks for visit my blog, i will follow you I hope you follow mine.

xoxo

www.rochellekecloset@blogspot.com

KK said...

that sweater is amazing!!! I was just going to ask where it's from until I saw you wrote it's from forever21! I wish we had that here in Australia!
x
Kristina

julia.a said...

awesome look, i´m in love with your sweater :)

Chelsea said...

I probably just need those boots.

Oh, and maybe that sweater.

Or just all of it?

So cute, as always.

P! said...

Ummm... ADORABLE! I came across your blog through some mutual friends of ours and I am so happy I did! I am hooked already!! I am a fashion student, so I am obsessed with all things style, especially blogs. And, lady, you have great taste!! Can't wait to read and see more as a new follower. :) Feel free to stop by and say hi!

-Paula @ Life's Little Lessons

Ana Paula said...

One of these days I'll break the invariable rule of fashion of no mixing black and brown...

Because your outfit was friggin' awesome and it made me want to try!

Shalyn said...

Love all of it! Especially the jacket.