Saturday, May 7, 2011

F.D.: Polka Dots & Parking Lots.

Dear Fashion Diary,

remember this post where I 
wrote that I recently scored on
a few adorable thrifted skirts at our DI?!
Well Diary, meet thrifted skirt #2:





This isn't even my favorite of the skirts. I'm saving the best for last ;) Just you wait!

I even Almost caught my shadow that day..almost.





Don't you love rare sunny days in Idaho??
This is me jumping for joy!
Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!



(This outfit would also work with a vintage clutch.)


Aaaaand here we have outfit remix number 2:


This is a slightly more boring choice but still as colorful and fun :)



I like both, but which one do you all like better??

  • blue coat: Target
  • white top: Ross??
  • belt: came with Dillard' dress
  • skirt/yellow bag: thrifted
  • flats/yellow top: Ross
  • red heels: DSW
  • clutch: vintage

    -thrifty chicky,
    Sara Jane.
Pin It!

15 comments:

Natasha said...

That skirt is very cute...what a great find!
I love the colours that you paired it with as well!

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

Eve ♥ said...

very cute skirt! good combinations to ♥

Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style said...

I love your red & white polka dot skirt. Great find! Love vintage clothes but sad I can't go find one of my own. ;)

GretchTM said...

Adorable outfit!

Phuong said...

so cute

Travel In Style

Carlinn said...

Cute skirt and lovely pics! :)

Renee B. said...

LOVE the polka dots and yellow and red. LOVE. We truly should be best friends.... I swear I was gonna wear that same outfit this week! :)

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I love thrift store finds great score/

Monica Whitney said...

Oh, I am so in love with those polka dots!

Ask the Duplex

cryskay said...

cute skirt! thirft finds are the best! xx

Tanaia Jewel said...

Adorable outfit! Love the poka-dots & yellow belt :)
I love vintage and thrifting, Am now following :)

Erica said...

That skirt is so cute! I love it with the trench, the colors look so good together. Can't wait to see the other thrifted skirts!

North Meets South

caroline said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that color combo! and i am dying over that red polka dot skirt - soooooo cute!!!

caroline - http://caroekg.blogspot.com

MissRockwell said...

This skirt is gorgeous with the yellow. It's amazing what you find thrifting, huh? I can't wait to see your other finds.

BTW: I love your pics!

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

JEALOUS. I love red and yellow outfit- you look so petite. Plus, the red and white polka dot skirt makes me think of Minnie Mouse. Maybe next time you wear it you should do two mini buns right on top of your head with a monstrous bow front and center. Wouldn't that be lovely? Just kidding. Don't do that. I just love you.