Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Craft!!


 I know this is late, but 
Happy Mother's Day, mom!
I love you so much and you've been 
such a huge influence in my life.
You really are an amazing person.


Ok so here is the card I made 
for my momma!
I had so much fun making it-
it made me realize how much
I've missed crafting :) 




 Birds will never stop being cute.
I also got her this necklace from
Downeast Basics.
Love their stuff!


I hope you all had a marvelous day with your mothers!!! <3
Pin It!

7 comments:

Allie said...

That is SUCH a beautiful card! You're so talented!

xo, Allie

www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

aw, such a cute idea!

Amanda said...

I love it!!! I am so glad you put this on your blog i was so curious! LOVE IT

Emily said...

So creative, the card is beautiful.
http://emilydorothy.blogspot.com/

Love, Emily

stylefyles said...

wow that necklace really is lovely. Thanks for sharing!!

Sandy Joe said...

Homemade cards are THE best. Love that necklace too!

Thanks for the comment! I was blonde but it was a 2 year anniversary for my blog so I was doing a bit of a retrospective!

x The Pretty Secrets

Ju said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT!?
just soo adorable!

xx ju - juBook