Friday, May 6, 2011

F.D.: Bookstore Blogging.

Dearest Fashion Diary,
 So I got this literally vintage antique dress in the mail
recently and this is the belt from that.
I can wear it with probably anything now!
the gift that keeps on giving. 

I can't wait to show you all the amazing DRESS!




And I ordered this antique clutch from the same place!


( I added the flower though)


So believe it or not,
I composed this fashion diary entry at Barnes and Noble!
If you haven't cozied up to 
one of their big soft chairs with your laptop
and worked on your blog yet,
you should.
The music they play overhead always gets my
creative juices flowing.
Don't you just adore bookstore atmospheres??





This is my attempt at a Subtle winged eyeliner.


  • polka dot cardi: Target
  • pink undershirt: Gap
  • necklace: Icing
  • belt/clutch: Vintage Etsy Shop (check it out!)
  • pants: Forever 21
  • shoes: Marshall's
    -Bookstore Gal,
    Sara Jane.
Pin It!

6 comments:

beckaboots said...

Seriously, the book store is probably my favorite place in the whole world!

Love the cardi and belt! so cute!

Sarah said...

So... the belt is nice and all, but that cardigan is absolutely fantastic! I've never done work at a bookstore, but now that you mention it, it sounds like the perfect backdrop!

Find me at Just Take a Bow.

Eve ♥ said...

aaah, je vest is echt super lieef ♥

Priscilla said...

love how you show that you can be covered up but still fashionable!!
check out mine at http://triballane.blogspot.com/
God bless!:)

sisters4saymoreismore said...

oh that belt is just yummy! i can't wait to see the dress!

~selina

Eclectic Flair said...

I love that polka dot cardi! *swoon*

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair