Wednesday, May 4, 2011

F.D.: Spring Flowers.

Dear Fashion Diary,




I know I just wrote about this yellow shirt
yesterday, but 
these photos are actually from Sunday.
So I didn't wear it 2 days in a row.
(though I have been known to do that with new clothes!)

Speaking of yesterday's post,
remember that pink shirt
I got at the DI?? (like Goodwill)
Well guess what.
I also got this skirt there!

(ya know, if you look hard enough into this ring, you can see the future!!)

I felt so bright and Springy wearing this. Perfect for this time of year!



I struck gold with my latest DI trip,
just wait till you see the 
rest of the AMAZING skirts I got there!
Photos to come!






  • blazer: Target
  • yellow shirt: Ross
  • belt: Downeast Basics $1
  • skirt: thrifted
  • shoes: Target
  • necklace: Style Lounge (AZ)
  • aqua nailpolish: Revlon

-Bright-colored Gal,
Sara Jane.
Pin It!

16 comments:

Monica Whitney said...

I love this blazer!!

Ask the Duplex

Christie said...

Loving your skirt - what a great print!

In Fashion and Style

Katie said...

Cute outfit! I love the how you played with the different patterns.

XO, Katie
www.runningonhappiness.blogspot.com

Francesca Felix said...

love this! great colors
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Courtney Erin said...

I love the skirt - that pattern is so pretty!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

LikeSpinningPlates said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment =) I love the colors here! The skirt is so awesome and I love your blazer. They work so well together! You have great style.

Ashley, Lions Lace Lattes said...

Great colour combo! Love the purple and yellow together. Sounds like you made some great finds thrifting. That skirt is really cute. :)

xo Ashley

fashioneggpplant said...

that's some really great styling. love how you paired the pieces together :)

Cat said...

Love your yellow top and your sweet braided belt...you look lovely!!!!

xx Cat brideblu

Meisha.Style said...

love this color combinations. the yellow and purple are great!

rebecca said...

Fabulous color and print combos going on here! And I love your accessories. You belt, necklace, and ring are darling!

rebeccawithanR

Nikki said...

Oh wauw, you look stunning ^^ love the skirt! x

KateLainey said...

I absolutely love your skirt and ring! So darling.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely day dear!

Gillian said...

Love your ring, it's amazing! That skirt is so pretty, I wish I was so lucky at finding thrifty bargains. Can't wait to see what else you bought!

Rebecca said...

I'm loving that skirt. It's such a cute print!

Brittany said...

Lovin' the skirt. You babeish woman you. And I've been partial to that tree necklace o' yourn for ages. P.S. I love that you call Will 'Husbandman'. Precious girl.