Alrighty! I hope everyone enjoyed their lunches,
because we will now be resuming
our tour folks!
Onto the more casual end of the closet
with my personal Favorite article of clothing-
THE BLAZER.
![]() |
| (Photos from Emerson Made) |
![]() | |
| I'm sure you all recognize this from Kendi's blog. |
This is my very favorite outfit of hers. And that blazer!!!
![]() |
| And here we have Kristine. Obsessed with this striped blazer. |
![]() |
| Again, more from Emerson Made. *Drooool..* |
Ok now we're onto the jacket section.
![]() |
| Gotta love Kendi! This reminds me of my military cardi |
![]() |
| Love this classic feminine look. And the scarf! |
![]() |
| The perfect amount of 70's without too much flare! (emersonmade) |
Now we have stumbled upon the Purse section. My favorite.
We're walking..We're walking..
![]() |
| (Dillards) |
Now there seems to be some accessories to our left here:
And some fun jewelry on our right. LOVE these colors!
![]() | |
| Top left: JC Penny, top right: forever 21, bottom left: forever 21, bottom right: Kendi Everyday. |
Ok ladies and gentlemen, this concludes our tour of my Dream Closet. I hope one day to make this dream a reality with much cheaper price tags! Join me on my journey to fulfill my wishlist on this blog! I hope you've enjoyed your time with Shoemaker Tours. :)


















