Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Dream Closet, Part 2.

Alrighty! I hope everyone enjoyed their lunches,
because we will now be resuming
our tour folks!

 
Onto the more casual end of the closet
with my personal Favorite article of clothing-
THE BLAZER.
(Photos from Emerson Made)

I'm sure you all recognize this from Kendi's blog. 
This is my very favorite outfit of hers. And that blazer!!!
And here we have Kristine. Obsessed with this striped blazer.

Again, more from Emerson Made. *Drooool..*

Ok now we're onto the jacket section.

Gotta love Kendi! This reminds me of my military cardi

Love this classic feminine look. And the scarf!

The perfect amount of 70's without too much flare! (emersonmade)

Now we have stumbled upon the Purse section. My favorite.
We're walking..We're walking..
(Dillards)






Now there seems to be some accessories to our left here:


(left: ?? right: forever 21)




And some fun jewelry on our right. LOVE these colors!
Top left: JC Penny, top right: forever 21, bottom left: forever 21, bottom right: Kendi Everyday. 

Ok ladies and gentlemen, this concludes our tour of my Dream Closet. I hope one day to make this dream a reality with much cheaper price tags! Join me on my journey to fulfill my wishlist on this blog! I hope you've enjoyed your time with Shoemaker Tours. :)
Pin It!

7 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I need a paper towel...from DROOLING!!! You sure put a wonderful collection together for us to enjoy! I looooove your taste!!
Those blazers, those purses, those belts, those flowers!!!!! My head is spinning...with glee!
Can't wait to see your thrifty spin on everything. : )

beckaboots said...

Wow! That is one crazy cute closet! I love it. Your fashion sense is so unique.
I wish I could pull off some of those looks. My big drawback is that it is too hot for the cute layered look here in AZ. I have like 15 cardigans but it's getting to the point where I can't even wear them. I swear, I was born to live in a cooler climate. Enjoy Idaho!
I miss you and William!
Bekah

Jessi and Brad said...

haha I loved your closet tours!! :) Everything is so cute!! I hope you can get everything, I'd say your pretty close! ;)

Piril Maria said...

Lovely items. =)




♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Ruby Girl said...

ahhh so many fabulous pieces in one place! love it. love your taste. ((found you through the daybook)) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty. x


p.s. I'm having 2 giveaways on my blog right now for shirts from SOL & denim shorts from Runway Dreamz if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

Yes please. x hivennn