Saturday, April 9, 2011

FD: Long Distance Posting.

Dear Diary,



So I feel kind of funny
posting these Idaho pictures when I'm not even
in the state :)

Me and hubby are back home visiting family between his semesters. 


side-note: Sara got her highlights on!! FINALLY.

Anyways, back to..the other day.







So remember when I told you about the flowers I got at work
that I planned on making a 
necklace out of?

Well....tah dah!



I will probably change it up as I get more ideas. Here are a few things I could do with them:
-make a belt
-use 1 or 2 as purse accessories
-headband
-blazer brooch


I got the idea for this hairstyle from Ashley
It's simple and fun!






We've been having so much fun being home,
though we happened to bring
the nasty Idaho weather with us to our normally sunny Arizona!

It's been overcast and rainy but hey I'll take it.
We've even gone to a Tea Party that my
friends throw annually! 
Today was the 4th annual and it was quite the affair!

We all dressed up in tea party attire and listened to records and ate
cucumber sandwhiches, cupcakes, etc. 
There was also some dancing :)



I apologize for the abundance of pictures today..
I was just having too much fun in this 
dress!!

As usual, I was thinking of other ways to wear this. 
Here's number 2:

And number 3.


  • dress: Wet Seal
  • undershirt: Forever 21
  • necklace: homemade; supplies from Jo-Ann
  • leggings: ?
  • shoes: steven madden c/o Amazon
    • boots: ebay
    • jeans: charlotte russe
    • sandals: thrifted


      Well I'll be enjoying the arizona sun this week (I forgot what sunlight looked like..) and seeing family so it may be a few days before
      my next post, but I'll try to write in my 'diary' soon!
      Hope you're all having a stellar week :)

      -Out of town Gal,
      Sara Jane.
Pin It!

13 comments:

rebecca said...

So in love with those shoes that I just went searching for them. I couldn't find any in my size! Sad day.

rebeccawithanR

Brittany said...

A tea party, you say? Hope you had a smashing time;) I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!! You and your gorgeous fashion sense! (Thanks for bringing the rain)

Little Lovables said...

super cute! and I kind of love the dress with the jeans like a lot.

VictorianKitty said...

I don't blame you for being in love with that dress. It's just super-cute on you! I found you on Rule-Breaking Monday. I love your style, because it serms to suit you so well!

Sophistique Noir - Dark, Elegant Fashion

Randi said...

I am absolutely in love with the outfit! I love the tights underneath the most :)

Sweet Pea said...

Thats super cute. You can barely tell those are leggings. I love your shoes :)

styled by 3 said...

that dress is ADORABLE, love it all the different ways! and well done on the necklace - love it!!

*liz

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

love these! x hivennn

Renee B. said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog lady! I have photoshop and have a few favorite actions that I use on my photos.. what do you use?! I love your photo processing and the way you round the corners on your photos too! Very retro fun:) Cute dress and yay for tea parties! Sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy your little vacation! xoxo

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

This was such a CUTE post!!! You look adorable in each and every photo. : )
xoxo,
Mom

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

i love your flower necklace, and your dress/tights are so so cute!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

cryskay said...

cute! love your necklace. xx

Rachel said...

I think the flash captures a little reflection of your garments in some pictures... or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.... Cute outfit,though.