I have found a new thrift store! Well, new to me. It's always a good day when I can find more thrifted goodies. It's called My Sister's Closet, and I am in love!
When I saw this amazing pink dress with a Barney's tag on it,
I had to control myself from running to the cash register.
I also found this authentically vintage coat at Goodwill!!
It's so 60's I love it. Really though it was the buttons that sold me on it.
What thrifted treasures have you found lately?
Here's hoping the thrift fairies are smiling down on you!
| I may have gone overboard in this shoot..haha |
Dress/Coat: thrifted//Belt:Etsy//Necklace:Charming Charlie//Shoes/T-shirt:Charlotte Russe
Linking to:
Thrifters Anonymous Be Inspired Tuesday
WIWW Peacoats and Plaid
Rolled Up Pretty My Girlish Whims
I Feel Pretty My Greatest Hits
Transatlantic Blonde Random Wednesday
My Thrifty Chic Visible Monday
Style Elixir Kiwi Womens Style
Tell Me Tuesday sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Linking to:
Thrifters Anonymous Be Inspired Tuesday
WIWW Peacoats and Plaid
Rolled Up Pretty My Girlish Whims
I Feel Pretty My Greatest Hits
Transatlantic Blonde Random Wednesday
My Thrifty Chic Visible Monday
Style Elixir Kiwi Womens Style
Tell Me Tuesday sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss