Monday, May 20, 2013

Ice Cream

Dear Fashion Diary,


Wow. How did I let this sad little blog of mine go ignored for 2 weeks?!
I'm sorry, Fashion Diary!!
But, it is for good reason-we got a PUPPY!!! I have been 
having the time of my life learning how to train
the little guy and give him the love he needs :) 
We named him Peanut & he is the cutest little thing.
Pictures to come soon for sure! 
{you can also find pics of him on my Instagram---->}

As for the outfit, it reminds me of metropolitan ice cream for some reason.
I just have an addiction to pairing pastels together!
I already had this outfit in my mind when I spotted this peplum top
 and immediately fell in love. I love how it's not your typical sweetheart neckline!
This look is unabashedly girly and I don't mind one bit! 










Top&Belt:F21///Pants:Charlotte Russe///Shoes:Ross


Linking To:
The Life of the Party
Glam Hungry Mom
Two Thirty Five Designs
Pin It!