Saturday, February 9, 2013

Polkadot Pants

 Dear Fashion Diary,











 You all should've known that my love for polkadots on every shirt, and skirt, and accessory, and every Thing would find its way onto my pants as well. 
I had a Forever 21 gift card from Christmas and I knew the moment I saw these that they would be the recipient! I pinned some polkadot skinnies onto my Pinterest 
a while back and I couldn't believe I found some of my own.
I left the link to buy these exact ones if you are interested :)

As for the pictures... bleh I wish they weren't done at night. Sometimes it's hard to squeeze in "outfit photos" after a long day at work. But this one instance I had to make the 
blunt flash photos work! Never again I tell you. Never. 

Mint Cardi:Gap{similar}//Pink bow top{similar}/pants{EXACT}/ring{similar}:F21//Shoes{similar}:Charlotte Russe//Purse{similar}:Kohl's

Speaking of Kohl's.. you can all use the code TENFORBLOG through 
March 9th online for 10% off!



Pin It!