I've been avoiding this post because it's not my favorite outfit...but I have a goal
to Finally post the 21 blog posts that are sitting sadly in the depths of my computer, waiting to go online and see the light of day!
No, 21 is not an exaggeration. I have a problem.
| Yes these photos are from Fall a couple months ago...don't judge ;) |
I could not believe this coat managed to stay on the rack at Goodwill long enough for me to snatch it up. I looked at the stitching and I'm pretty sure it was homemade! The covered buttons are what sealed the deal :) That, and it's completely vintage!
I haven't ever been brave enough to wear colored tights, {which is odd seeing as how much I love color} but I bought these Houndstooth yellow ones on a whim and finally whipped them out of storage. Jury's still out for me honestly..they kindof make me look like I have a skin problem that turns my normally pale yellow legs, very very bright yellow. haha! Almost like a bad tan....But we will see if they grow on me.
What do you all think??
Coat/Skirt/Belt: Thrifted///Top:F21(old)///Necklace:Le Mode///Tights/ring:F21///Boots:Steve Madden c/o Amazon///Flower Pin:Vintage///Bracelets:YuniKelley Etsy shop {grab coupon code to her shop up top! ^^)
