Couple things: I finally joined Instagram! You can follow me & view my pics by
clicking the Instagram link right over there ---> --^
Also, I will be hosting a Shabby Apple giveaway soon!! So excited about this.
So stay tuned!
I have an obsession.
With flower pins. From the 60's! They come in every color and add that extra touch of vintage to any outfit I think. I'm so glad they're making a comeback!
I've seen them on Mary Tyler Moore of course, Glee, and a couple other shows.
I even made my whole wedding bouquet out of these!
In other news, my mom found this green striped dress at Goodwill! I thought the green would go nicely with this yellow cardigan
I got from my fam for Christmas last year. I love green and yellow together.
I'm noticing a pattern with my clothes. I always gravitate towards
a fun dress, with a cardi over it, and always a belt at
the waist to make a nice silhouette. I should probably try to mix things up
for you guys now and then!
So I'll be thinking of ways to think outside my normal fashion box. That's what fashion blogging is all about anyway, right??
Dress: Thrifted//Cardi: Old Navy//Belt:JCPenney//Shoes:Ross//Flower:Antique store



