Friday, October 5, 2012

Lulu's Fashion Event & An Outfit!

Dear Fashion Diary,



So you may have seen a few fashion bloggers talking about 
the Lulu's Fashion Event in Phoenix last weekend. 
Well I'm hoppin on the bandwagon 
too cause here's my post about it! Yes, I went!!
My first real blogger/fashion event.
I saw Ashley and Mara there, and brought along my dear friend Brittany and my stylish S.I.L. Janis :)




There was so much awesome stuff there. My favorite part was the Mr. Fun Booth photo area, complete with props. There were also 
plenty of freebees to take home, and little "pop up shops" around to shop at!
What girl doesn't love a party with a photobooth,  
free stuff, AND places to shop?! Oh and there was also 
a prize spin wheel where just about everyone won something.
Needless to say: fun was had by all.




This photo of me was put up on Lulu's blog and Mara's blog! Iiiiii'm pretty much famous.

My crazy awesome gal pals Janis and Brittany :)


This photo of us was also featured on Lulu's blog!!! What can we say, the cameras love us.

Yep, I'm a friggin giant.


It was the most fun I've had in a long time. Finally! I got to get all dressed up with Somewhere to go! ;) 
Now, it wouldn't be a House of Shoes post without Mrs. Shoemaker 
showing some outfit photos of what she wore that night.
Yes I sometimes talk about myself in 3rd person.

{Please pardon the flash-ridden photos inside our apartment...}




Got these teal shoes for less than $10! Teal for a steal!




Striped Top:Old Navy//Polka dot collar top:Forever21{here!}//Yellow Cords:Target{here}//Shoes:Charlotte Russe//Necklace:Rue 21

Enjoy your weekend dollfaces! You're all so wonderful to take time to notice my little blog & I adore you all! :)


Pin It!