Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Birdcages & Butterflies.

Dear Fashion Diary,
















Here I go again with the colored pants. I know they're Everywhere right now
so you're probably sick of seeing them on everyone and their dog's blog.
 Just call me a late bloomer because
I'm finally starting my collection of colored pants and I Love it!
I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pastel pink/coral ones.  These look mostly red but in reality they're bright pink; thanks to Facebook I got a 40% off Gap coupon for these beauties! 
Things are somehow cuter when they're on sale.

In other news, I figure you all are waiting to see my Hunger Games post  I alluded to
which is coming soon! I kindof have a thing about doing posts in order..haha.
But what did you all think of the movie? I thought it was good, the Capitol costumes could've been a little more fantastical  but it was good entertainment.
All in all I had a wonderful time!
Have a stellar week everyone!
                                          


coat: Target {old}
lace top/checkered top/shoes: Thrifted
pants: Gap
birdcage necklace:  Claire's
bracelet/bow belt: Forever 21


Pin It!