Remember how I kept promising I would show you all our new place??
Well I only took like 17.7 and a half years to do it, but here is the grand tour:
Let's start with the outside.We're the only red brick house on the street!
"She's a brick, Houuuuse" {please tell me you know that song}
"She's a brick, Houuuuse" {please tell me you know that song}
Let's go upstairs, shall we?
And check out the crazy chandelier the house came with!
I love having my BFF Audrey greet me when I walk in the door.
Living room
One of our living room walls is all brick, we love it!
And this brings us to the huge patio that's all ours! It was a huge selling point for us :)
Now to the "powder room"
| Our toilet flushes via BUTTON! |
I found this vintage trash can at an antique store!!! I love it.
Now down the hallway to the kitchen:
| That vase with the flowers was one of my wedding centerpieces that I kept for my home :) |
For the first time ever, I have a Pantry!!
This is one of my favorite parts of this place. Our light switches are buttons!!!
It's quite an old house, I love all the vintage charm it has.
| Bird made by my mom. Find more like it Here in her shop! |
The End!
So there you have it folks, our new place! We love everything about it and the vintage charm is perfect for us. If you couldn't tell by now, we are quite the vintage-loving couple ;)
Well, today is my birthday! William made it such a Perfect day. He even took me shopping!
And to make this week even better, I am flying home to AZ tomorrow
to spend a week there for my friend's wedding, and to see my family! Unfortunately, husband couldn't get work off so it's just me this time. It's bittersweet! I'm excited for the trip,
but I'll miss him so so much. I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I get back though!
See ya on the flip side,

