Saturday, November 19, 2011

And We're Back.

Dear Fashion Diary,











First of all, welcome to any new followers just finding my little blog!
 I so did not mean to stay away from my dear bloggy for so long. I sure had a spectacular
trip to my hometown though. I cannot wait to show you all the pictures!
{and boy are there Pictures..}
I just wish husbandman could've come! But the sunshine and warmth did my heart good,
and so did seeing my family-I got to see both immediate and in-laws! :)
I fit in so much Fun in one week, it was amazing. We even had a mini-Thanksgiving, 
and of course there was shopping involved.

Anyways, this outfit is simple but one of my new faves! I felt like a 50's housewife
in the pearls with that old-style gingham. {is that gingham or am I totally off?}
And I was worried when we moved that I wouldn't find any cute
clothes at the DI nearby, but I don't think I have anything to worry about anymore!

Happy Thanksgiving!
What are your Thanksgiving plans??

Outfit Details:
  • mint cardi: Gap sale
  • checked top/ shoes: thrifted @ DI
  • belt: from a vintage dress via Etsy
  • skinnies: walmart
  • pearls:? /ring: Charlotte Russe
  • brooch: heirloom from my grandmother


Pin It!