Since I am behind a day on the Photo Challenge I'm participating in, I am now posting
days 2 And 3 of this challenge :)
If you want to see what the challenge is check out the list
here.
OK! Day 2 is a picture of your favorite shoes. As Sara Shoemaker at The House of Shoes, I of course couldn't just put 1 pair of shoes up- I love all of my shoes too much!
So here are my top 5.
Pair #1
Charlotte Russe.
Pair #2
Steve Madden c/o Amazon.com
Pair #3
Charlotte Russe
Pair #4
Forever 21 (on sale for $11!)
And pair #5
Payless.
Alright, Day 3 of the challenge calls for
pictures of hands:
Well there ya have it! I promise there won't be this many pictures next time.
I would Love to see your pictures if you are also participating, so send me the link to your photos!





