Saturday, May 7, 2011

F.D.: Polka Dots & Parking Lots.

Dear Fashion Diary,

remember this post where I 
wrote that I recently scored on
a few adorable thrifted skirts at our DI?!
Well Diary, meet thrifted skirt #2:





This isn't even my favorite of the skirts. I'm saving the best for last ;) Just you wait!

I even Almost caught my shadow that day..almost.





Don't you love rare sunny days in Idaho??
This is me jumping for joy!
Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!



(This outfit would also work with a vintage clutch.)


Aaaaand here we have outfit remix number 2:


This is a slightly more boring choice but still as colorful and fun :)



I like both, but which one do you all like better??

  • blue coat: Target
  • white top: Ross??
  • belt: came with Dillard' dress
  • skirt/yellow bag: thrifted
  • flats/yellow top: Ross
  • red heels: DSW
  • clutch: vintage

    -thrifty chicky,
    Sara Jane.
Pin It!