Wednesday, April 27, 2011

F.D.: My Happy Easter Outfit :)

So I know Easter was a little bit ago...
But it's been a busy weekend!
Please forgive me :)

I apologize in advance for the amount of pictures you are about to endure.





Isn't it a fun and sunshiny outift?? I never wanted to take it off.
And coincidentally, the Idahoan sun decided to 
FINALLY poke its head out for 
Easter Sunday :)




Gotta love the aqua nail polish.
Thank you Revlon!!!



One just can't resist spinning in a dress like that.
(and this was actually the dress in part of my engagement photos!)

I don't know why I haven't whipped this belt out more often.








  • dress: Dillards
  • underneath cardi: Gap
  • necklace: Le Mode Accessories/ring: Charlotte Russe
  • belt: NY & Co hand-me-down
  • shoes: DSW


And now for our Easter adventures!


William was an absolute sweetheart 
and I woke up to the sound and smell of sizzling bacon,
eggs, and pancakes!!
I had planned on making the breakfast but he got up early and 
Surprised me!!! 
I love that boy.

(I figured out how to make a rainbow^on my egg!)
He even hid all of our dyed eggs
around the apartment for me to find!!
It was like my childhood
all over again :)


Then I attempted my mom's recipe for homemade Lasagna & it turned out Great!!!

One last tidbit to leave you with ;)
I may quit my dayjob to become a Master egg painter...

-the Sunshine Lady,
Sara Jane.
Pin It!