Monday, April 25, 2011

F.D.: My Attempt at the Modern 70's Look.

Dear Fashion Diary,

So I've been wanting some cute flare-ish pants lately
but couldn't afford any of 
the cute Gap ones I've had my eye on.
Till I found these nautical style ones at Forever 21!!
Heaven knows I simply adore blue and white stripes on anything. 



They have just the right amount of flare without being 70's overload.



I'm thinking I need some better wedges, though.




I fell in love with the sailor style buttons!

Yes, I think these will do until I can afford the Gap flare jeans :)

  • top: Target
  • necklace: Le Mode Accessories
  • belt: Wet Seal
  • pants: Forever 21
  • shoes: Charlotte Russe

I hope you all enjoyed your Easter Weekend! I've got quite the fun Easter outfit post coming up so don't miss it! :)

P.S. Have any of you found Gap look-alikes like these for cheap?!

-the 70's chick,
Sara Jane.
Pin It!