Saturday, July 26, 2014

I'm Opening an Etsy Shop!!

I think the title is pretty self-explanatory..but yes it's true! 

*UPDATE* The shop is officially open for business, as of today! 
I only have 5 items listed so far but I will be adding weekly!
I would really appreciate it if you would go check it out :)

I've been wanting to open my own shop ever since I started my blog almost 4 years ago. {Where did the time go, WOW}. I only have a few things ready to sell right now, but that will change :) 
I will be selling handmade embroidery in all sorts of styles, fabrics, colors, and themes! I can also make custom orders for weddings, baby rooms, families etc. I want to stitch anything and everything. I would love to stitch little stick figure families from a photograph too, with the family name. 
I will eventually sell my patterns as downloads for those DIY-ers at home :)
Here are my first few hoops completed!

the Hello Little One Hoop. For a nursery. This is a pale pink but can be done in boy or girl colors.

the back






the 2 Sparrows Hoop. My personal fave! My own design.

Mint threads on a mustard yellow background.


the Frame & Fortune hoop

the back




the You're the Salt to my Pepper hoop. My own design

the back






the Vintage Collage hoop. This was such a blast! I bought the fabric then added my own touches.

the back

french knots are my new favorite







So there's the scoop! I have so many more ideas bursting out of my head, I can't wait to make them a reality! I hope people like my things; 
I've never sold my art before and I'm feeling a bit vulnerable and 
exposed..but it's all very exciting!
I almost forgot- my shop is titled
(pronounced kit-chee) No one I know had heard the word kitschy before so in case you don't know what that means, it basically means vintage  knick-knacks:)

Again, the link is Right Here!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

These are absolutely adorable! So happy for you!!! :)

Rose FineCraftGuild said...

Hi Sara,

Well, the 'rule' is no stuff for sale in the linky party at the Fine Craft Guild - only free tutorials. Having said that, I will make an exception for you this time and not remove your link. I feel that today is a celebration for you: the first day open! GREAT! I personally LOVE the embroidery work, and wish you really well in selling it. It is truly interesting, with its own unique identity. Can't go wrong with that!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Beautiful embroidery and best of luck with your shop.